Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back to it

The Bahamas was amazing. I debated not coming back and just opening a non-profit in Nassau, but alas I am back in Atlanta. I didn't get any workouts in while I was on the trip, endulged in a Kalik and conch fritter or two, and didn't give a crap. Now I'm back to real life, although I am trying to keep this stress-free lifestyle.

Did Yoga Meltdown Level 2 and then went for a 4 mile run yesterday. I'm actually a little sore this morning (gasp!) but everything felt good. Pace still sucked at 11:30 per mile average, but whatever.

I have a group meeting for school tomorrow after work, so getting up at 5:30 for a quick 5k before work. Need to get the miles in. Shooting for two 5k's per week and one long run thrown in there. This 4 mile run yesterday put me over 100 miles since I started tracking my running. That's pretty cool to me.

As a side note: I SIGNED UP FOR THE PEACHTREE ROAD RACE TODAY!! I'm so excited =)

Details of the run here

No comments:

Post a Comment