Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friday Gym Dates

The husband and I have an outstanding weekly gym date on Fridays after work. I get out at 4, so I came home and did level 2 of Yoga Meltdown. I'm enjoying this DVD the more I do it. I've done it about 8 or 9 times since I got it 3 weeks ago. Then I started dinner and we headed out to the gym.

Traffic was horrible (what else is new in Atlanta) so we took advantage of the nice weather and walked the mile to LA Fitness. I got a half hour in on the elliptical, just shy of 3 miles. Felt good, although my legs were kind of tired from all the lunges and squats in Yoga Meltdown. Walked the mile home and then had some roasted chicken and veggies. Overall, a productive day.

Need to find a upper body P90x tape for today. My legs are fried so a run or a Jillian Michaels are out. Heading to the park with the dogs to enjoy the weather, have a picnic, and get some studying done. Looking forward to it.

Details on the elliptical session here.

No comments:

Post a Comment