Friday, April 9, 2010

Gains and Losses

Pushed myself super hard last night for Chest & Back. Maybe it was the fact we worked out in the evening instead of first thing in the morning (Tony Horton does little to motivate me at 6 am), but I increased my pushups and pull-up reps by 20% across the board. Add an increase of 60 ab moves during Ab Ripper X from last week and you've got a girl who feels pretty good about herself.

Took my measurements today for the 1 week check in. Weight was the same, but lost a full inch off my waist, half inch off my chest and hips, and increased in my bicep by half an inch. A few other increases sprinkled in there (I don't have the figures in front of me) and I am a happy camper.

Plyometrics was today and I was exhausted and my arms and back felt like lead. However, I was able to wake up, get moving, and finish the DVD without a problem. Interested to see how my calves feel - they were super tight after Plyo last week.

I have to work all weekend so Arms & Shoulders is going to have to be done about 10 pm tomorrow night after having worked since 4 AM. That should be fun. Yoga will also have to be late on Sunday after a third long day of manual labor. Oh well, I committed. Looking forward to a run on Tuesday. I'm not sure I'll be able to drag myself out of bed on Monday morning to do a run before work and classes until 10 pm. I am realistic..albeit a little crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment