Friday, April 30, 2010

The Magic Vegetable?

I've been getting really frustrated lately. Outside of a few instances, no more than 3-4 in the last six weeks, have I been grossly over my 1200 calorie per day limit. I have not skipped a single P90x workout, and have been running twice per week, with no results. I'm starting to think there is something in my diet that is messing this simple formula up. I am continuing to see strides in my fitness, but not in my jeans, weight, or measurements.

The husband is convinced it's my lack of vegetables. Now I eat my veggies like anyone else, but apparently in smaller quantities than I should be. So I've agreed to drastically increase my fruit and vegetable intake for the rest of P90x (2 months) and see if that changes anything. If not, I'm going to have to do some serious evaluation. It's just not humanly possible for me to be doing all that I'm doing with no results.

No comments:

Post a Comment