Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week 2

So after two days off, we're back to P90x today. The first three weeks are repeats of each other, followed by a 'rest' week of mostly core work and yoga, and then we move into another combination of workouts for the next three weeks. Things have been crazy in my neck of the woods, so we're working out this afternoon after work instead of this morning. Can I say I'm looking forward to it? Gasp!

I've been working with my nutritionist to figure out ways to cut down my carb percentages. I've been hovering around 45-50% and that's too high for me. I will be updating my weight and my measurements tonight on my P90x excel sheet, even though the husband complains they want you to weight/measure yourself too often.

Outside of the fact that my diet/fitness is a part time job, I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying the change of pace and am actually looking forward to getting back to running with a vengance once P90x is over. I have my first 10k coming up this weekend, and I haven't run more than 4 miles in the last two weeks at one time, but I'm confident I will be fine. My endurance has really taken me by surprise (in a good way!) so hopefully my confidence will carry me through those last few miles. It's all an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment