Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Haze

I worked out twice yesterday, doing Jillian Michaels' new DVD at lunch and a kickboxing class at LA Fitness after work and before class. I need to try level 2 of Jillian's DVD before I totally wrote it off, but not too happy with it so far. I feel like it is destined for the "I only ran a 5k today so I may as well cool down with a half hour of Jillian's yoga". Sad, considering that woman elevates my heart rate like no one else can.

So today I am sore as can be, have no motivation to do anything, am seriously contemplating reheating the leftover Chinese food when I get home and calling it dinner, and am already looking forward to going to bed. I think instead, I will force myself to go to the gym for an hour long elliptical session, cook up some chicken breasts, reheat the butternut squash risotto I made the other night, sautee some spinach, pour myself a glass of wine and call it a day. Wishful thinking perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment